The Barricados Papagayo OpenToonz Converter Tool allows you to merge Papagayo lip-sync patterns with OpenToonz files. Open the tool by double clicking on the .hta file in the download.
- First make an OT file with your mouth shapes*
- Next, do your thing in Papagayo and export your lip-sync as a '.dat' file
- Now open our converter tool and select the OT scene file that you made (step 1)
- Also select your exported papagayo file (step 2)
- Now (still in the tool) select the layer that your mouth shapes are on (eg. AU)
- Press the export button. - A new OT file is made for you in the root directory of the downloaded Barricados Tool, and is called 'exported.tnz'
- Tadaa. Render and do with as you wish!
Remember that you can animate any layer you want, as long as it has the correct frame numbers, and you select the layer in the tool. Hope this helps you make some cool stuff. Have fun!